Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Reasons why I want to lose weight ...

I want to:

  1. feel comfortable in my skin

  2. feel comfortable great in my clothes

  3. wear lingerie and feel good in it instead of embarassed

  4. be able to turn heads again instead of having to have pink hair to do it

  5. “Sparkle” (just generally)

  6. go on whatever rides I wish to at theme parks without worrying about the barrier/seat-belt not fitting

  7. (can’t mention that one on here)

  8. be able to buy a pair of Levis

  9. be able to run (with the help of a firm support bra)

  10. sieze every opportunity to do fun, active stuff

  11. regain my positive body image (I generally have the opposite to anorexia I think. I don't actually see how fat I am in the mirror - I look in the mirror and most of the time think - Yeah, that's fine.  But even that is slipping now.)

  12. be able to have tattoos on body parts other than my arms (if I choose to) rather than being limited to parts that I won’t be embarassed about revealing.

  13. start enjoying food again. (I have been eating food that I don't even particularly like. It wouldn't be so bad if I was enjoying the food that was making me fat. I just eat it out of habit.)

  14. wear a swimsuit with pride

2 comments:

scootergoth said...

The way you are going i think you might achieve all of those Donna esp if you look at the ticky lines :o(

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work all you ladies.