Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Damn the beer!!

I did well this week. In the context of the blip I had on Sunday. I'd been doing so well too. Earlier in the week the scales were showing another huge loss of 4lbs. Then there was Sunday!!

At least 10 pints of lager, followed by a temporary loss of willpower leading on to a Sweet and Sour Chicken.

And guess what??? No weight loss for me this week. I did however also achieve no weight gain, so there's something to be happy about. I also had an excellent day. :D

I spoke to Minxxy on MSN too. She promises one day to update on here. I've no idea how much she's lost now. I have a feeling the lack of updates means not so good. She did say that she's drinking lots of water and exercising, it's just the actual diet that isn't going so well I think!!

And as for Fi .... come on Fi - explain yerself!!

No comments: