Tuesday, November 25, 2008

2 weeks on ...

and I've lost 7 pounds. Yay for me.

Even more yays for Katie (my step-daughter) who started her diet the day after me and has lost 10 pounds!! Well done Katie, you've done so well. Anyone reading this will know how hard it can be for some of us to lose weight - I'm very proud.

I walked to work today, I hadn't done so for a week. I've done really well on the healthy eating front, but I need to do the exercise aswell. I always find exercise a bind though. Roll on the new year when I'm starting Boogie Woogie classes. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There's still a bile pile of shit to move on the allotment. DO you want me to save it for you... Bloody good exercise.

surly girl said...

boogie woogie?

well done on the half stone. i am on sleeping tablets and can't drink so that should make a considerable difference in just a couple of weeks!

Donna said...

no drinking = very dull ... hope you're back in the world of the drinkers soon!!

Talking of which, we should organise Christmas drinks soon, if you can. XX