Thursday, April 17, 2008

Oh poo ...

After pinning all my hopes on my new bike, I've found I'm suffering from handlebar palsy. I've been back to the bike shop at lunch time and had my handlebars adjusted and I've turned on the front suspension on the bike. I really hope it works. I'd put on a pound at WW this week. I think it was probably the week before when I didn't go cos I'd been so bad. I'm doing better this week, but still haven't really embraced the diet like I did at the start.

Thankfully the vending machine is out of order as I have a very very strong desire for some chocolate.

And my wrists ache. A lot. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crash told me his wrist ached but not for the same reason :)

Anonymous said...

Hey missus :)

Is the weather any good up your way? I've started walking with my headphones in. I never go anywhere but it's nice to be out for an hour...... and way easier than cycling!

Have a good week x x x