Monday, June 30, 2008

Day One

Back to it!! I stopped going to WW and the battery ran out on our scales. Poor excuse I know!!

So, I think I've probably put about 7 pounds back on, which I will confirm when I go and buy a battery later.

I have made a commitment to swim every lunchtime this week. I've made a good start this morning. I spent hours chopping salad, then cycled to work with my swimming gear in my bag.

It's a good start :D

My goal is to lose 2 pounds a week, which would be 10 pounds by Tattoo Jam on 1 August ... I have a fancy dress outfit to wear that night which requires less padding in the belly area.

I could then lose a further 4 pounds in the 2 weeks before our summer holiday, thus making me a stone lighter. It's gonna take some will power - so any encouragement / beating with a stick is very welcome.

No comments: