Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Day Three ...

REPEAT AFTER ME ....

"Hunger is my friend."

I'm starving today!! I've just eaten a whole tray of cherry tomatoes, I'm hoping they'll satisfy my hunger pangs in a minute or so. Any longer than that and I'll have to ask my colleagues to restrain me from going to the vending machine.

It's my own fault though. I didn't eat enough yesterday. I just had a bowl of Special K for tea instead of a meal. I fancied it though and didn't really have time to cook.

After having already cycled to work and back, to the swimming pool and back and swum 20 lengths, my friend I was meeting "for a beer" had I realised tricked me into actually going for a long walk with a beer at the end of it. Twas fine though. I enjoyed it, and so did my little doggy.

Roll on slimsville!!! :D

No comments: