Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day 11

Well ... After doing fantastically well for the first three days, I went downhill rather. I kept up the diet until the weekend, but I'd thoroughly knackered myself out with all the cycling and swimming and had to have a rest! Does drinking all weekend and eating "rally food" (pot noodles and bacon butties) count as a rest? No. It doesn't. We are supposed to be going to another scooter rally this weekend - which I really wanted to go to as King Kurt are playing. We've decided not to though as we're just not up to it!! I dragged myself out Sunday too to the Music in the Park in Ipswich.

The end result was 1 pound off by yesterday (I forgot to weigh myself on tuesday). Its not bad going. Only trouble is, I've only just found enough effort to get back on my bike and back to the pool. Still, at least I have today, and I must say it was much easier having a new swimsuit to adequately contain my appendages!!

1 pound down ..... w00t!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done :)
All losses are great!

You have to make sure you rest between exercising though otherwise you will knacker yourself loads and possibly grab food to perk yourself back up. Try to drink 3 litres of water a day... it really really helps.

See you at the Jam x x x