Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fuck, Shit and Bollocks.

Ok. So I have my period. I have a sore throat. But I wasn't in a bad mood. I set off for the early WW meet, cos you get a talk with that one, and I want an opportunity to boast about how I upped my exercise and lost weight this week. I went into the Corn Exchange. No meeting. I went around to the Town Hall (where they occasionally bump us to). No meeting. A security man found me wandering aimlessly and told me he thought the meeting was at the White Horse today. The White Horse closed down recently for refurbishment. I went anyway. On the front of the closed down White Horse there was a WW arrow pointing right, then another. When I got round to the back of the WH I found the WW leader directing people up a spiral staircase (fire exit). "Go careful - it's a bit of a health and safety hazard up there ..."

FFS. The building is in the midst of refurbishment. It was a building site. It was stuffy too. After complaining to anyone who would listen that "NO ONE HAD TOLD ME" that the meeting had been moved, I got to the front of the queue. "Half a pound on." They're having a fucking laugh. I'd lost 4 pounds on the scales at home!

I was too pissed off to stay for the motivational talk. I went to the travel agents and picked up a brochure George needs for his homework. I went to Sainsburys and bought some fruit. I got back on my bike (I'd even fucking cycled into town), pedalled off and the fucking chain fell off.

Bad day anyone?

No comments: