Monday, September 24, 2007

Woop! Woop! Woop!

I'm down to a size 18 :D

A month or so ago I bought a couple of size 18 tops, but thought that it was a fluke. On Friday I bought 3 pairs of jeans - all size 18. Hurrah! Big fucking Hurrah!

At the end of last year I was getting too big for my size 22s. In fact, I ended up buying one pair of size 24 jeans. When I get down to a size 16, I think my work might be done. Size 16 is in my mind a normal size. I've never wanted to be skinny. Well never is probably a lie. We all have days when we wish we were skinny. But on the whole I've always preferred the curvy look. I have a waist and I have hips and I have a rather fine pair of tits, I wouldn't want to lose my curves.

So two fingers up to the fact that I didn't lose any weight last week (or the 6 or 8 weeks before that) - I've got down to a size 18 and I'm pretty fucking pleased with myself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to #7