Monday, April 16, 2007

I think I'm doing quite well ...

A friend emailed today and asked how I'd gone on over the Easter period. This was my response:

I've done well. I didn't have any Easter eggs to contend with. We've been away for a few days, but I just try to eat a bit less of the normal things while we're away and choose salads whenever I can. I've very uncharacteristically had a weekend with no alcohol binge too, so I'm expecting a good result this week.

We were staying with Andy's mum and dad who have tearooms in Wales. Normally I binge on all the lovely cakes she has while we're there. They also have an ice cream counter (which the kids made FULL use of). I only gave in to half a scoop of ice cream, but I had just had a tattoo and needed to boost my sugar level back up (well that's the excuse I gave Dylan anyway when he tried to stop me!!)

How about you?

3 comments:

Inwardly Confused said...

Well done baby.....I on the other hand have eaten like a small tribe of children...amazingly I didn't put any on...didn't lose any though. Must try harder.

Donna said...

Cheers lard ... I lost 3 ... Yay!!!

I was impressed with your use of cunt btw. It is both big and clever to swear.

scootergoth said...

You are doing fantastically well you little twiglet!!