Monday, April 02, 2007

The Weekend

I was actually quite good at the weekend, i faltered slightly on Friday night by bringing a curry to daves, it was only a small one and didnt have a creamy sauce and we had it with rice. Then on saturday i faltered again by having a kfc and then salad for tea. And a proper Sunday dinner, so trust me this was very very good of me. Im dreading next weekend when its Scarborough, lots of tempting food and drink!
Good news though on the ankle front, its getting better, its not half as swollen today and ive been walking around on it. Just need to get me bolts tightened on the bike and i'll be on it. Daves gonna sort it out for me on Friday morning.
Im not sure if im looking forward to getting weighed tomorrow, im not feeling overly confident about any loss but im gonna get weighed and then go as i have to pack for the weekend.
Good luck to both of you girlies xx

No comments: