Wednesday, April 04, 2007

On The Move!

Its moving, my weight is moving, hoo bloody rah!

I got on the scales last night at fat club and was so chuffed, im pleased i didnt stay though cos it was the horrible woman who doesnt listen to what you say to her cos shes only interested in herself, boo hiss!

This is all i need to get me motivated and i need to lose at least a stone before the end of April and i will be so happy, the test facing me tho is Scarborough, i know i keep going on on about it but its hard at rallies not to eat crap and drink til your full, Donna knows what i mean!

But im gonna try my bestest....

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yes, do your best missus. I'm gonna have a tricky weekend too. We're out for curry and beer Friday night, then curry and beer Saturday night too.

I've been told to stick to Chicken Shashlik, cos it's dry and is mainly just chicken. I think it comes with big chunky vegetables too.

We're going on to a 60s/Motown do Fri night and Ska on Sat night, so if I dance enough I might burn the extra cals off!!

Well done for getting off the starting grid, now get yr arse in gear and give me a run for my money!!