Monday, April 30, 2007

I've stuck :D

I think I'm back on track for a good loss this week. After the talking to I gave myself last week, I haven't dared to drink too much and have stuck to the plan like a good thing sticking to a plan.

Plus yesterday I exercised for England. I took the boys swimming and did 22 lengths (which is what I used to do regularly last time I was on a get fit/healthy programme, although that time I kept up exercise longer than dieting, this time I've managed both, together, at the same time - hurrah!), then in the afternoon I went downt lotty and did some weeding and digging. Today the backs of my legs are stiff as a board so I took a leisurely stroll into work rather than a I-mean-business, head-down march.

I was a little disappointed at lunchtime when I went to buy new trousers. All my work trousers are too big, but I tried on the next size down and they were too small. Nevermind, another couple of weeks and I'll be in that size. Hurrah!

No comments: