Thursday, March 29, 2007

Taaaa Daaaah!

Ive built up my exercise bike and boy was it hard work. I couldnt get the pedals on and im still missing some bolts (not loose screws) on the front where the stem joins the main body with the handle bars on so its a bit wobbly, i was losing my temper a bit with it last night so i may try again tonight to do it.
Ive been good on my diet aswell and still walking to work but my ankle is killing me, im off to the doctors on Monday if it still hurts, he'll probably wonder why it took me 4 weeks to go see him but then cheer himself up by pressing it and making me cry!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Well done you! You probably burnt off loads of cals just putting it together. Have you tried wearing a support bandange on yr ankle while you're walking. It would be very glamorous ;)