Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Just one pound this week ...

but considering I fucked up last night and drank 3 pints (maybe even 4) and then troughed in to too much Shepherd's pie (even though it was made by me using only Core Plan ingredients). On the Core Plan, one is supposed to only eat until one is full, not until one is uncomfortable. Plus I had to go to bed early so that I didn't explode with rage all over Andy (down to the ongoing shitty situation with Sam). I layed in bed and thought, "Why o why Donna? You've done so well up until now." The truth is the situation with Sam is getting us all down. We wanted to go and drink to forget about it for a bit. But drink reduces willpower and I therefore ate too much. At the pub we talked briefly about Sam (and Ben) and then got on with having a nice time. But when we got back Andy spoke to Sam on MSN and it was all brought to the fore again. I criticized him for not asking the right questions, and I was torn between interfering and letting go, so I sent myself to bed to avoid a big argument. I'm blessed with the ability to go to sleep when my head hits the pillow (and I did even though I felt too full) and it was a beautiful release. Still, I guess I can take pride in the fact that being too full is now a rare occurence.

I've got back to walking after my fall last week, so this week my plan is to drink only small amounts (except for one night - I have to have a binge) and walk lots. I will continue to eat healthy food (I've not eaten crisps/chocolate/snacks for 10 weeks now.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Donna, your doing fantastically well, can't wait to see your new trim figure but hope its not all coming off your boobs :0) James G xx

Donna said...

Cheers matey ;)

No one Really said...

Yeah Well Done D.