Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Lets Start From The Very Beginning...

Well after the feeble loss of half a pound last week, it looks like im still fat as the half pound was put back on this week, grrrrr

Ive decided that on this diet even if you deviate the slightest then you put weight on so this week im determined not to have any syns and not stray. Im at daves at the weekend and im taking him some shopping so i dont eat any bad things, the next test will be Easter at Scarborough rally. Although i was given an Easter egg last week by a sales rep at work and immediately gave it to my dad, which was very very good of me.

Today i have salad for dinner and will be having salad for tea, i also have strawberries which are supposedly a speed food...we'll see!!

My ankle is still sore and ive been walking for 4 days now and i intend to get the exercise bike out of the box tonight...krypton factor here we come!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Well done for giving your egg away! I'm sure the walking will do the trick. It's the weeks I do lots of walking that I tend to lose more.