Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Half a measley pound!

I got weighed last night and lost half a measley pound but at least as Donna the slimbo says, its in the right direction, thanks for the support mate xx
I must admit though dave cooked me a lovely low fat meal on friday night when i went down to his but then we ate out on saturday and sunday and i had 3 pints of lager so i suppose with no exercise at all it was lucky to lose the half pound that i did.
The ankle is healing very slowly probably due to the weight i put on it everyday e.g my body!
Im buying my exercise bike this week and as my car is in for mot on friday and im not expecting it to pass, i will be on foot for a few days and cant sneakily drive to work cos its too cold outside.
So my target to lose next week is 2lbs and im gonna do it......

No comments: