Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Start!

I got weighed at fat club last night and it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be but im now on a mission and in the style of Donna, here are the changes im going to make:

1. Walk everywhere
2. Buy an exercise bike and actually use it for exercise rather than a clothes horse (although they are excellent to be used like that)
3. Do not 'treat' myself when i think i have been good
4. Make an effort to do all the exercise dvds i have and actively look for beginners ones to do cos im not very active and a bit stiff!
5. Do not let dave lead me astray
6. Give myself a limit on drinking when on rallies and try to make every 2nd and 3rd drink a diet coke
7. Try to fit into the clothes i have instead of buying bigger sizes all the time
8. Keep myself busy in the evenings so i dont think about eating
9. Do my cross stitching again as i have stacks of it to do, this keeps me busy but its something to be done after ive done a few miles on the exercise bike
10. Keep away from crisps

So there you go, these are the things i need to do so i can have lost at least 2 stone by summer

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hurrah Fi! Glad to hear you've come back ready to do it.

5. ARE YOU SERIOUS? You've no chance of achieving that one!

scootergoth said...

I mean with chocolate silly, i only ever eat chocolate with dave cos he has a sweet tooth!

Can you do me a favour please and put my start weight up to 220 please aswell!

Ta