Thursday, March 08, 2007

Im Back!

Im back and bigger than ever........and im not bothered, i enjoyed every little drinky poo and nibbles that i had while on holiday. My diet officially restarts on Wed 14th March so until then i have to ween myself off lovely lovely things. And Donna, i may have to redo my ticker thing to put more poundage on it to lose, but im going to do it properly this time and........im buying an exercise bike and plan to walk everywhere, apart from shopping cos vegetables are heavy!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Welcome back Mistress ... I'm guessing there's no need to ask if you had a fabulous time?

Why are you putting off the start of the diet to the 14th tho? ... you'll only give yourself more to lose!!

scootergoth said...

I get weighed on 13th so wanted the weight as a restart and use the next few days to wean myself of lovely lovely food things!