Monday, March 19, 2007

Good Luck Ladies ...

Good Luck for your weigh in tonight Minxxy. And for you tomorrow too Fi. How has the week been for you two?

I've done fine on the food, I'm really into the swing of healthy eating. I have had a little too much alcohol but that's par for the course.

My problem this week is that since falling over last Tuesday, I've only just got back to exercise. I walked to work today and will be walking home, but we've had a shit week with child-related trauma and we're heading straight to the pub after work for alcohol therapy. Mmmmmm .... Beer ...

1 comment:

scootergoth said...

I know how you feel Donna, since i twisted my ankle i havent been able to start my exercise and its still sore! I must have really damaged it so im still trying to rest it a bit although now ive taken the bandage off.
Foodwise ive been goodish, although i was lead astray by a Kitkat and the weekend and a couple of drinks. My main problem tho is exercise..or lack of it.
Thanks for the words of encouragement but no doubt your poundage will have gone down again tomorrow so let me know how you get on and although i dont know you minxxy, good luck lass!