Friday, June 08, 2007

Can you remove my pound please Donna

I need my pound removing as im back to square one. Im giving SW til the end of the month and then im off to WW. Ive been good and then got weighed on Tuesday and was told i was a pound heavier - How does that work?
Even my fat club leader looked a bit shocked as on her recommendation i'd started to fill my sheets in again and when she looked at them they were fine.
Me thinks the SW diet may not be working for me as also i found out via my mummy this morning that one of her friends had left because after going for 3 years, yes you read right 3 YEARS, she hadnt even lost a stone. Shes now a member of WW but as she has only just joined i dont think she comment on any weight loss just yet.

All i can say is bugger bugger bollocks bugger again!!!!!!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I was telling our sandwich lady about this today. She's lost 5 stone without any slimming club. She said that someone she knows couldn't lose any weight on the Slimming World diet so switched to WW. I'm sure different diets work better for different people and if it helps, I still weigh more than you (but you better beware ... not for long .... Mwaaaa haaaaa haaaa). ;)