Monday, June 11, 2007

This week, so far, so good ...

Tuesday
BF: Rice Crispies
LCH: cold Chicken Risotto, banana
DNR: Gammon (Tesco Healthy Eating range), pineapple, potato wedges (home-made inc. spices and 2 teaspoons olive oil), Sugar Puffs (was there really any need?)

Wednesday
BF: Rice Crispies
LCH: Jacket potato (rather grey, from canteen), salad, small portion cheese, salad cream
DNR: Gammon ditto previous night
1 pint (of lovely lager)

Thursday
BF: Rice Crispies
LCH: Leftover Chicken Risotto (not much left & gone a bit manky, but I figured a dose of food poisoning could only help), Leftover Potato Wedges, Pear
DNR: Chicken Salad, 1 Cadbury's choc finger biscuit (minty, plain choc) (Andy and Dyl had Mint Viennetta spiked with dozens of them)

Friday

BF: Rice Crispies
LCH: Chicken Salad, a pear

DNR: carrot sticks, cucumber sticks, dip (made with low fat soft cheese), 2 slices pizza (not good, but it was a busy evening with no time for proper cooking)

Saturday
BF: Special K
LCH: Tuna Salad
DNR: Chilli (home made, Core Plan ingredients only) and brown rice
3 pints lager (oops - how did they get into my hands?)

Sunday
BF: Rice Crispies
LCH: Ham & cheese salad (only a little cheese - honest!!)
DNR: Lasagne (home made, mostly good, cept for the cheese and butter in the Cheese Sauce)

Monday
BF: Special K
LCH: cold Lasagne and salad, banana
DNR: chilli

Saturday I spent 3 hours down the lotty digging/weeding. I didn't quite manage a beer-free week, but I haven't done badly on that score. I'm anticipating a 2-3 lb loss this week. I just have to manage tonight without beer!!

This coming weekend we're off on a scooter rally, which will involve drinking lots of beer. Perhaps if I don't eat I'll be okay!!!

2 comments:

scootergoth said...

Cant you eat unlimited fruit in between your meals? I get told off sometimes for not eating enough so i take little pots of things to work

Donna said...

Yeah I can eat unlimited fruit and veg between meals. I do sometimes eat a bit of fruit between, I just included it in the meal. I'm not a huge fruit lover though, but I frequently munch on carrots!

I probably forgot a few bits of fruit too, as I remember now I had strawberries 2 days (it's all coming out now - I guess that's when you know that you haven't REALLY written everything down).

I must have lost weight today though cos I'm hungry!