Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Curry last night ... Ooops

It just jumped into my mouth ... honest!!

Who am I kidding? I met my old boss for a pint after work and he mentioned curry. Andy and a few others were coming to join us, so I suggested we get curry. I hadn't had a curry for over a month and damn, it was good.

Debs who is also doing WW, was good and had a vege chilli from the pub (our landlady makes everything low fat, healthy-eating styleee).

I needed that curry though. I will have put on weight this week though. BUT this morning I got into a pair of Next size 20 trousers that I have been trying to get into for weeks ... Hurrah!!!

Right. Now, Fi, Minxxy, I'm getting fed up of being the only person posting on here. I'm thinking about taking this site down and just blogging on my
other blog about my diet. Please say if you want this to carry on.

No comments: