Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yoyo Yoyo Yoyo

Up and down and then up and up and then maybe down again and then up.....Donna can you remove my pound again please i put on last night!
But ive packed in Slimming World for good.
Its my birthday on Monday...25 again but only for the second time and im in France this weekend at the Beet Sugar Rally so im not holding out much hope for any weight loss but bollocks to it, im going to have a good time.
Tuesday i will be investing in some scales and find my starting weight again, then i will go back to my calories controlled diet online at www.weightlossresources.co.uk as i think i need to be controlled.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I think it's great you're going to try a different diet rather than giving up! Good girly.

Have a fabulous weekend and a fab birthday chick XXX